Train the Trainer training in Dubai. We will show you how to optimize your training environment and training programmes to achieve outstanding learning results.
When entering a training room, you need to be able to ‘walk the walk’ and ‘talk the talk’ to gain credibility and make sure that you are prepared for the training session and can access the tools, strategies, and techniques in a fashion that elevates learning to a new level of experience.
Whether you need to train experienced trainers or infuse a little energy into seasoned professionals, this train the trainer certification course in dubai will teach participants how to determine the needs of an audience, improve classroom charisma, handle difficult participants, use activities effectively, and more.
- Identify the characteristics of an exceptional trainer
- Know the difference between ‘training’ and ‘teaching’
Explain how adults differ from children in the way they learn
- Distinguish the different behavioral styles and adapt training as necessary
- Know how to develop and implement a ‘thorough’ training program looks like
- Describe a training needs analysis and why it is a necessary step in any training
- Use various methods for making the training interactive and memorable
- Select activities that are fun and meaningful
- Know how to assess the level of knowledge already in the room
- Develop strategies for handling difficult, authoritative, and other disruptive
- Highlight that advantages and disadvantages of visual aid options and training room
- Present information in a clear, concise, engaging manner
- Know how to demonstrate successful understanding of key concepts during a
- Identify the formula for creating a successful training session
Our target audience for train the trainer certification course are those employees, who have never been trained on Train the Trainer program and wish to develop and improve their knowledge and skills as a Trainer.
Return on Investment (ROI):
- More than 90% of participants will give positive feedback about Training Skills taught
in the training.
- All participants will present at least three completed action plan for using the Training
Skills learned in training in their new or existing role in Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel.
UAE, KUWAIT, OMAN, SAUDI, QATAR, BAHRAIN
Medium of Instruction:
2 Days: 16 hours
The training method used will be interactive sessions, case studies, role plays, group work in conjunction with multimedia slide presentations and videos where ever necessary.
Before the course:
Each participant has to fill in a pre training need form to ascertain their expectations that can be catered to by the facilitator.
At the end of the course:
Each participant has to submit a Post Training Action plan for implementation and to ascertain the ROI by the company, if nominated or a personal reference if it’s a voluntary nomination.
The Speaker/ Trainer was superb, Handout Great, Trainers availability Excellent, Peers-well- choice
Training materials are available everywhere, books cover every subject you can imagine in all aspects of life are a step away in the libraries. But what make the training or a trainer unique is how he delivers, the knowledge to effect and inspire trainees that’s what I believe Solomon People Solution delivers.
Solomon is good at what he does. Having been in one of his Management Development Programme. I can very well reicommend him for what he does, to have it done the best possible way. Thank you Solomon; I enjoyed my time and gained considerable insight in the field of management at the programme.
I have attended numerous training conducted by Solomon, he is very knowledgeable and gets across his content in a simple yet very effective. He is insistent and will push the limits of participants to ensure that the end objectives are achieved. Amiable personality, which makes him a good trainer to be with.
Participant Video Feedback’s: