Imagine being able to sell benefits, not just features and how to close the sale skilfully and adeptly, in such manner as to leave the customer satisfied with the whole process. On this workshop, delegates will return to their business, feeling confident, focused and ready to put everything they have learned into practice.
We build on existing sales skills as well as supporting delegates’ understanding of their client base and how both new and existing clients can be developed. Delegates will also have the opportunity to understand the personality differences that influence buying and selling, leaving participants able to adapt their sales techniques to the customer type.
- Understand your market
- Discover what makes sales different to other environments
- Know why you lose customers
- Treat customers uniquely; not painting everyone with the same brush
- Know your client’s needs and expectations
- Understanding customer segmentation
- Learn how to approach customers
- Learn how to employ listening skills to understand client’s needs instead of simply pitching services
- Understand the needs of different types of buyers in order to offer something each person recognizes as valuable
- Know the importance of communication when dealing with customers
- Know how to listen to what people are really saying, and why
UAE, KUWAIT, OMAN, SAUDI, QATAR, BAHRAIN
Medium of Instruction:
2 Days: 16 hours
The training method used will be interactive sessions, case studies, role plays, group work in conjunction with multimedia slide presentations and videos where ever necessary.
Before the course:
Each participant has to fill in a pre training need form to ascertain their expectations that can be catered to by the facilitator.
At the end of the course:
Each participant has to submit a Post Training Action plan for implementation and to ascertain the ROI by the company, if nominated or a personal reference if it’s a voluntary nomination.
Training materials are available everywhere, books cover every subject you can imagine in all aspects of life are a step away in the libraries. But what make the training or a trainer unique is how he delivers, the knowledge to effect and inspire trainees that’s what I believe Solomon delivers.
Solomon is good at what he does. Having been in one of his Management Development Programme. I can very well recommend him for what he does, to have it done the best possible way. Thank you Solomon; I enjoyed my time and gained considerable insight in the field of management at the programme.