SPS Advanced Problem Solving & Decision Making aims in providing ALMARAI the following knowledge and skill sets:SPS Advanced Problem Solving & Decision Making aims in providing ALMARAI the following knowledge and skill sets:
- Utilize a problem-solving model and apply problem-solving strategies
- Understand the difference between problem-solving and decision making
- Utilize techniques to define and resolve problems in ways that keeps quality in the forefront and avoids costly mistakes
- Apply techniques to facilitate creative problem-solving to actual work-related problems and situations
- Analyze the decision making process
- Set up criteria to evaluate decisions and results
- Evaluate options, project consequences, and select the best approach for the organization and the customer
Our target audience is executives and staff identified by Almarai who needs to enhance their problem solving and decision making skills further.
UAE, KUWAIT, OMAN, SAUDI, QATAR, BAHRAIN
Medium of Instruction:
2 Days: 16 hours
Contact Us for Full Course Content
The training method used will be interactive sessions, case studies, role plays, group work in conjunction with multimedia slide presentations and videos where ever necessary.
Before the course:
Each participant has to fill in a pre training need form to ascertain their expectations that can be catered to by the facilitator.
At the end of the course:
Each participant has to submit a Post Training Action plan for implementation and to ascertain the ROI by the company, if nominated or a personal reference if it’s a voluntary nomination.
Training materials are available everywhere, books cover every subject you can imagine in all aspects of life are a step away in the libraries. But what make the training or a trainer unique is how he delivers, the knowledge to effect and inspire trainees that’s what I believe Solomon delivers.
Solomon is good at what he does. Having been in one of his Management Development Programme. I can very well recommend him for what he does, to have it done the best possible way. Thank you Solomon; I enjoyed my time and gained considerable insight in the field of management at the programme.