The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) is a ‘performance management’ tool which began as a concept for measuring whether the smaller-scale operational activities of a company are aligned with its larger-scale objectives in terms of vision and strategy. By focusing not only on financial outcomes but also on the operational, marketing and developmental inputs to these, the Balanced Scorecard helps provide a more comprehensive view of a business, which in turn helps organizations act in their best long-term.
Participants will understand the key concepts of the balanced scorecard, and why it is gaining so much attention in corporate, non-proﬁt, and governmental organizations.
- Comprehensive approaches to strategic planning, strategic management, performance measurement and target setting, initiative prioritization, performance information systems, and program evaluation
- The Institute’s Nine Step methodology for building and implementing balanced scorecard planning and management systems
- Organization development practices, such as SWOT analysis, employee assessment planning, customer and stakeholder identification, and BSC program planning
- Modern approaches to Strategic thinking and Strategy mapping
- Communications strategy development and change management aspects of the balanced scorecard journey
- Facilitation and coaching skills necessary to lead team workshops in the development of a balanced scorecard system for your organization
- How to select appropriate BSC software to collect and report performance information throughout the organization
- How to cascade the enterprise scorecard throughout the organization
This course is designed for executives, managers, planners and analysts who are seeking the best practical ideas for improving organizational performance.
UAE, KUWAIT, OMAN, SAUDI, QATAR, BAHRAIN
Medium of Instruction:
2 Days: 16 hours
Contact Us for Full Course Content
The training method used will be interactive sessions, case studies, role plays, group work in conjunction with multimedia slide presentations and videos where ever necessary.
Before the course:
Each participant has to fill in a pre training need form to ascertain their expectations that can be catered to by the facilitator.
At the end of the course:
Each participant has to submit a Post Training Action plan for implementation and to ascertain the ROI by the company, if nominated or a personal reference if it’s a voluntary nomination.
Training materials are available everywhere, books cover every subject you can imagine in all aspects of life are a step away in the libraries. But what make the training or a trainer unique is how he delivers, the knowledge to effect and inspire trainees that’s what I believe Solomon delivers.
Solomon is good at what he does. Having been in one of his Management Development Programme. I can very well recommend him for what he does, to have it done the best possible way. Thank you Solomon; I enjoyed my time and gained considerable insight in the field of management at the programme.